Low numbers of interleukin-12-producing cord blood mononuclear cells and immunoglobulin E sensitization in early childhood
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 373–380, March 2004
How to Cite
Nilsson, C., Larsson, A.-K., Höglind, A., Gabrielsson, S., Blomberg, M. T. and Lilja, G. (2004), Low numbers of interleukin-12-producing cord blood mononuclear cells and immunoglobulin E sensitization in early childhood. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 373–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.01896.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2004
- Submitted 30 December 2002; revised 10 October 2003; accepted 21 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.