Treatment with intranasal fluticasone propionate significantly improves ocular symptoms in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 952–957, June 2004
How to Cite
Bernstein, D.I., Levy, A.L., Hampel, F.C., Baidoo, C.A., Cook, C.K., Philpot, E.E. and Rickard, K.A. (2004), Treatment with intranasal fluticasone propionate significantly improves ocular symptoms in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 952–957. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.01952.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
- Submitted 6 May 2003; received 29 July 2003; accepted 11 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.