1Equally contributed as first authors.
ADAM33 polymorphism: association with bronchial hyper-responsiveness in Korean asthmatics
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 860–865, June 2004
How to Cite
Lee, J. H., Park, H.-S., Park, S. W., Jang, A. S., Uh, S. T., Rhim, T., Park, C.-S., Hong, S.-J., Holgate, S. T., Holloway, J. W. and Shin, H. D. (2004), ADAM33 polymorphism: association with bronchial hyper-responsiveness in Korean asthmatics. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 860–865. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.01977.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
- Submitted 19 September 2003; revised 4 February 2004; accepted 24 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!