Mechanical strain enhances proteoglycan message in fibroblasts from asthmatic subjects
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 926–930, June 2004
How to Cite
Ludwig, M. S., Ftouhi-Paquin, N., Huang, W., Pagé, N., Chakir, J. and Hamid, Q. (2004), Mechanical strain enhances proteoglycan message in fibroblasts from asthmatic subjects. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 926–930. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.01980.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
- Submitted 7 November 2003; revised 28 January 2004; accepted 10 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.