Acoustic rhinometry in nasal allergen challenge study: which dimensional measures are meaningful?
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1093–1098, July 2004
How to Cite
Wang, D. Y., Raza, M. T., Goh, D. Y. T., Lee, B. W. and Chan, Y. H. (2004), Acoustic rhinometry in nasal allergen challenge study: which dimensional measures are meaningful?. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 1093–1098. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.01988.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Submitted 3 June 2003; revised 19 January 2004; accepted 24 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.