Pros and cons of microarray technology in allergy research
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1001–1006, July 2004
How to Cite
Benson, M., Olsson, M., Rudemo, M., Wennergren, G. and Cardell, L. O. (2004), Pros and cons of microarray technology in allergy research. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 1001–1006. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.02007.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!