Enhanced airway inflammation and decreased subepithelial fibrosis in interleukin 6-deficient mice following chronic exposure to aerosolized antigen
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1321–1328, August 2004
How to Cite
Qiu, Z., Fujimura, M., Kurashima, K., Nakao, S. and Mukaida, N. (2004), Enhanced airway inflammation and decreased subepithelial fibrosis in interleukin 6-deficient mice following chronic exposure to aerosolized antigen. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 1321–1328. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.02013.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Submitted 25 April 2003; revised 25 March 2004; accepted 13 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!