1These authors contributed equally.
Atopic disease and its determinants – a focus on the potential role of childhood infection
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1184–1191, August 2004
How to Cite
Resch, A., Schlipköter, U., Crispin, A., Behrendt, H., Heinrich, J., Wichmann, H. E., Ring, J., Schäfer, T. and the KORA study group (2004), Atopic disease and its determinants – a focus on the potential role of childhood infection. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 1184–1191. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.02016.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Submitted 9 September 2003; revised 5 March 2004; accepted 10 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.