Resiquimod, a new immune response modifier from the family of imidazoquinolinamines, inhibits allergen-induced Th2 responses, airway inflammation and airway hyper-reactivity in mice
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1314–1320, August 2004
How to Cite
Quarcoo, D., Weixler, S., Joachim, R.A., Stock, P., Kallinich, T., Ahrens, B. and Hamelmann, E. (2004), Resiquimod, a new immune response modifier from the family of imidazoquinolinamines, inhibits allergen-induced Th2 responses, airway inflammation and airway hyper-reactivity in mice. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 1314–1320. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.02023.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2004
- Submitted 13 October 2003; revised 14 February 2004; accepted 11 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.