Interleukin-4 increases murine airway response to kinins, via up-regulation of bradykinin B1-receptors and altered signalling along mitogen-activated protein kinase pathways
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1291–1298, August 2004
How to Cite
Bryborn, M., Adner, M. and Cardell, L.-O. (2004), Interleukin-4 increases murine airway response to kinins, via up-regulation of bradykinin B1-receptors and altered signalling along mitogen-activated protein kinase pathways. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 1291–1298. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.02031.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2004
- Submitted 27 August 2003; revised 6 April 2004; accepted 28 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.