Effect of montelukast compared with inhaled fluticasone on airway inflammation
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1388–1394, September 2004
How to Cite
Overbeek, S. E., O'Sullivan, S., Leman, K., Mulder, P. G. H., Hoogsteden, H. C. and Prins, J.-B. (2004), Effect of montelukast compared with inhaled fluticasone on airway inflammation. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 1388–1394. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.02041.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Submitted 18 September 2003; revised 23 March 2004; accepted 7 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!