Extensive in vitro cross-reactivity to seed storage proteins is present among walnut (Juglans) cultivars and species
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1583–1590, October 2004
How to Cite
Comstock, S. S., McGranahan, G., Peterson, W. R. and Teuber, S. S. (2004), Extensive in vitro cross-reactivity to seed storage proteins is present among walnut (Juglans) cultivars and species. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 1583–1590. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.02049.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2004
- Submitted 18 November 2003; revised 18 February 2004; accepted 17 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.