Efficacy and safety of subcutaneous immunotherapy with a biologically standardized extract of Ambrosia artemisiifolia pollen: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1408–1414, September 2004
How to Cite
Mirone, C., Albert, F., Tosi, A., Mocchetti, F., Mosca, S., Giorgino, M., Pecora, S., Parmiani, S. and Ortolani, C. (2004), Efficacy and safety of subcutaneous immunotherapy with a biologically standardized extract of Ambrosia artemisiifolia pollen: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 1408–1414. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.02056.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Submitted 16 July 2003; revised 6 April 2004; accepted 20 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.