Allergen-specific immunosuppression by ovalbumin fused with diphtheria toxin in mice sensitized with albumins of different origin
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1642–1648, October 2004
How to Cite
Lee, B. K., Yoo, J. E., Jang, Y. S., Kim, J. Y., Hong, C. S. and Ro, J. Y. (2004), Allergen-specific immunosuppression by ovalbumin fused with diphtheria toxin in mice sensitized with albumins of different origin. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 1642–1648. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.02077.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Submitted 10 October 2003; revised 10 March 2004; accepted 1 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.