Serum ovalbumin-specific immunoglobulin G responses during pregnancy reflect maternal intake of dietary egg and relate to the development of allergy in early infancy
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1855–1861, December 2004
How to Cite
Vance, G. H. S., Grimshaw, K. E. C., Briggs, R., Lewis, S. A., Mullee, M. A., Thornton, C. A. and Warner, J. O. (2004), Serum ovalbumin-specific immunoglobulin G responses during pregnancy reflect maternal intake of dietary egg and relate to the development of allergy in early infancy. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 1855–1861. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.02111.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Submitted 10 October 2003; revised 8 June 2004; accepted 23 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.