The human leucocyte antigen-DRB1*1302-DQB1*0609-DPB1*0201 haplotype may be a strong genetic marker for aspirin-induced urticaria
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 339–344, March 2005
How to Cite
Kim, S.-H., Choi, J.-H., Lee, K.-W., Kim, S.-H., Shin, E.-S., Oh, H.-B., Suh, C.-H., Nahm, D.-H. and Park, H.-S. (2005), The human leucocyte antigen-DRB1*1302-DQB1*0609-DPB1*0201 haplotype may be a strong genetic marker for aspirin-induced urticaria. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 339–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.02197.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Submitted 2 July 2004; revised 6 December 2004; accepted 14 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!