Nerve growth factor enhances cholinergic innervation and contractile response to electric field stimulation in a murine in vitro model of chronic asthma
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1137–1145, July 2004
How to Cite
Bachar, O., Adner, M., Uddman, R. and Cardell, L.-O. (2004), Nerve growth factor enhances cholinergic innervation and contractile response to electric field stimulation in a murine in vitro model of chronic asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 1137–1145. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.1868.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2004
- Submitted 2 March 2003; revised 13 July 2003; accepted 3 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.