A placebo-controlled evaluation of butterbur and fexofenadine on objective and subjective outcomes in perennial allergic rhinitis
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 646–649, April 2004
How to Cite
Lee, D. K. C., Gray, R. D., Robb, F. M., Fujihara, S. and Lipworth, B. J. (2004), A placebo-controlled evaluation of butterbur and fexofenadine on objective and subjective outcomes in perennial allergic rhinitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 646–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.1903.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2004
- Submitted 11 August 2003; revised 16 October 2003; accepted 28 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.