Efficacy and safety of a recombinant anti-immunoglobulin E antibody (omalizumab) in severe allergic asthma
Article first published online: 9 APR 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 632–638, April 2004
How to Cite
Holgate, S. T., Chuchalin, A. G., Hébert, J., Lötvall, J., Persson, G. B., Chung, K. F., Bousquet, J., Kerstjens, H. A., Fox, H., Thirlwell, J., Cioppa, G. D. and on behalf of the Omalizumab 011 International Study Group (2004), Efficacy and safety of a recombinant anti-immunoglobulin E antibody (omalizumab) in severe allergic asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 632–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.1916.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2004
- Submitted 3 September 2003; revised 8 December 2003; accepted 17 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!