1These authors contributed equally to this study.
Efficacy of birch-pollen immunotherapy on cross-reactive food allergy confirmed by skin tests and double-blind food challenges
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 761–769, May 2004
How to Cite
Bolhaar, S. T. H. P., Tiemessen, M. M., Zuidmeer, L., Van Leeuwen, A., Hoffmann-Sommergruber, K., Bruijnzeel-Koomen, C. A. F. M., Taams, L. S., Knol, E. F., Van Hoffen, E., Van Ree, R. and Knulst, A. C. (2004), Efficacy of birch-pollen immunotherapy on cross-reactive food allergy confirmed by skin tests and double-blind food challenges. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 761–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.1939.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2004
- Submitted 16 September 2003; revised 17 September 2003; accepted 14 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.