The predictive value of specific immunoglobulin E levels in serum for the outcome of oral food challenges
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 268–273, March 2005
How to Cite
Celik-Bilgili, S., Mehl, A., Verstege, A., Staden, U., Nocon, M., Beyer, K. and Niggemann, B. (2005), The predictive value of specific immunoglobulin E levels in serum for the outcome of oral food challenges. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 268–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02150.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Submitted 31 May 2004; revised 13 September 2004; accepted 4 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.