Oral antihistamines for the symptom of nasal obstruction in persistent allergic rhinitis – a systematic review of randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 207–212, February 2005
How to Cite
Hore, I., Georgalas, C. and Scadding, G. (2005), Oral antihistamines for the symptom of nasal obstruction in persistent allergic rhinitis – a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 207–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02159.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
- Submitted 4 December 2003; revised 8 September 2004; accepted 28 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.