Prenatal lipopolysaccharide-exposure prevents allergic sensitization and airway inflammation, but not airway responsiveness in a murine model of experimental asthma
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 397–402, March 2005
How to Cite
Blümer, N., Herz, U., Wegmann, M. and Renz, H. (2005), Prenatal lipopolysaccharide-exposure prevents allergic sensitization and airway inflammation, but not airway responsiveness in a murine model of experimental asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 397–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02184.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Submitted 31 March 2004; revised 19 October 2004; accepted 17 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!