Purification and immunoglobulin E-binding properties of peanut allergen Ara h 6: evidence for cross-reactivity with Ara h 2
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 490–497, April 2005
How to Cite
Koppelman, S. J., De Jong, G. A. H., Laaper-Ertmann, M., Peeters, K. A. B. M., Knulst, A. C., Hefle, S. L. and Knol, E. F. (2005), Purification and immunoglobulin E-binding properties of peanut allergen Ara h 6: evidence for cross-reactivity with Ara h 2. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 490–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02204.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Submitted 9 July 2004; revised 26 October 2004; accepted 10 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.