Gene profiling reveals decreased expression of uteroglobin and other anti-inflammatory genes in nasal fluid cells from patients with intermittent allergic rhinitis
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 473–478, April 2005
How to Cite
Benson, M., Jansson, L., Adner, M., Luts, A., Uddman, R. and Cardell, L. O. (2005), Gene profiling reveals decreased expression of uteroglobin and other anti-inflammatory genes in nasal fluid cells from patients with intermittent allergic rhinitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 473–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02206.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Submitted 30 April 2004; revised 17 January 2005; accepted 19 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.