Association of thromboxane A2 receptor gene polymorphism with the phenotype of acetyl salicylic acid-intolerant asthma
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 585–590, May 2005
How to Cite
Kim, S.-H., Choi, J.-H., Park, H.-S., Holloway, J. W., Lee, S.-K., Park, C.-S. and Shin, H.-D. (2005), Association of thromboxane A2 receptor gene polymorphism with the phenotype of acetyl salicylic acid-intolerant asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 585–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02220.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Submitted 29 November 2004; revised 18 January 2005; accepted 8 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.