Oral administration of recombinant Lactococcus lactis expressing bovine β-lactoglobulin partially prevents mice from sensitization
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 539–546, April 2005
How to Cite
Adel-Patient, K., Ah-Leung, S., Creminon, C., Nouaille, S., Chatel, J.-M., Langella, P. and Wal, J.-M. (2005), Oral administration of recombinant Lactococcus lactis expressing bovine β-lactoglobulin partially prevents mice from sensitization. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 539–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02225.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Submitted 28 April 2004; revised 22 December 2004; accepted 17 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.