Increase in killer-specific secretory protein of 37 kDa in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid of allergen-challenged patients with atopic asthma
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 643–649, May 2005
How to Cite
Kuepper, M., Bratke, K., Julius, P., Ogawa, K., Nagata, K., Luttmann, W. and Virchow, J. C. (2005), Increase in killer-specific secretory protein of 37 kDa in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid of allergen-challenged patients with atopic asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 643–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02238.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Submitted 9 August 2004; revised 9 February 2005; accepted 21 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.