This work was done at the Department of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine.
The mycotoxins citrinin and gliotoxin differentially affect production of the pro-inflammatory cytokines tumour necrosis factor-α and interleukin-6, and the anti-inflammatory cytokine interleukin-10
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 782–789, June 2005
How to Cite
Johannessen, L. N., Nilsen, A. M. and Løvik, M. (2005), The mycotoxins citrinin and gliotoxin differentially affect production of the pro-inflammatory cytokines tumour necrosis factor-α and interleukin-6, and the anti-inflammatory cytokine interleukin-10. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 782–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02249.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Submitted 30 June 2004; revised 3 February 2005; accepted 3 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!