Persistent airway hyper-responsiveness and inflammation in Toxocara canis-infected BALB/c mice
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 826–832, June 2005
How to Cite
Pinelli, E., Withagen, C., Fonville, M., Verlaan, A., Dormans, J., Van Loveren, H., Nicoll, G., Maizels, R. M. and Van Der Giessen, J. (2005), Persistent airway hyper-responsiveness and inflammation in Toxocara canis-infected BALB/c mice. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 826–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02250.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Submitted 25 August 2004; revised 17 February 2005; accepted 14 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!