High levels and gender difference of exhaled nitric oxide in Chinese schoolchildren
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 889–893, July 2005
How to Cite
Wong, G. W. K., Liu, E. K. H. , Leung, T. F., Yung, E., Ko, F. W. S., Hui, D. S. C., Fok, T. F. and Lai, C. K. W. (2005), High levels and gender difference of exhaled nitric oxide in Chinese schoolchildren. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 889–893. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02263.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Submitted 25 June 2004; revised 30 January 2005; accepted 12 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!