Transgenic mice expressing the T cell antigen receptor specific for an immunodominant epitope of a major allergen of house dust mite develop an asthmatic phenotype on exposure of the airways to allergen
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 960–969, July 2005
How to Cite
Jarman, E. R., Tan, K. A. L. and Lamb, J. R. (2005), Transgenic mice expressing the T cell antigen receptor specific for an immunodominant epitope of a major allergen of house dust mite develop an asthmatic phenotype on exposure of the airways to allergen. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 960–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02284.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Submitted 18 February 2004; revised 9 January 2005; accepted 12 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.