PARSIFAL study group: Göran Pershagen, Tobias Alfvén, Johan Alm, Anna Bergström, Lars Engstrand, Helen Flöistrup, Marianne van Hage-Hamsten, Niclas Håkansson, Gunnar Lilja, Fredrik Nyberg, Annika Scheynius, Helena Svensson, Jackie Swartz, Magnus Wickman (Sweden); Charlotte Braun-Fahrländer, Marco Waser, Felix Sennhauser, Roger Lauener, Johannes Wildhaber, Alex Möller (Switzerland); Bert Brunekreef, Dieneke Schram, Gert Doekes, Mirian Boeve, Jeroen Douwes, Machteld Huber, Mirjam Matze (the Netherlands); Erika von Mutius, Rob van Strien, Marcus R. Benz, Jörg Budde, Markus Ege (Germany); Josef Riedler, Waltraud Eder, Ellen Üblagger, Gertraud Weiss, Mynda Schreuer (Austria), Karin B. Michels (USA).
Validation of questions on asthma and wheeze in farming and anthroposophic children
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1033–1039, August 2005
How to Cite
Üblagger, E., Schreuer, M., Eder, W., Von Mutius, E., Benz, M. R., Braun-Fahrländer, C., Moeller, A., Brunekreef, B., Schram, D., Wickman, M., Swartz, J., Pershagen, G., Riedler, J. and on behalf of the PARSIFAL study group (2005), Validation of questions on asthma and wheeze in farming and anthroposophic children. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 1033–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02308.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Submitted 14 January 2005; revised 19 May 2005; accepted 8 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.