Characterization of the T cell response to the major hazelnut allergen, Cor a 1.04: evidence for a relevant T cell epitope not cross-reactive with homologous pollen allergens
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1392–1399, October 2005
How to Cite
Bohle, B., Radakovics, A., Lüttkopf, D., Jahn-Schmid, B., Vieths, S. and Ebner, C. (2005), Characterization of the T cell response to the major hazelnut allergen, Cor a 1.04: evidence for a relevant T cell epitope not cross-reactive with homologous pollen allergens. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 1392–1399. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02332.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Submitted 23 December 2004; revised 17 February 2005; accepted 22 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.