PARSIFAL (Prevention of allergy – Risk factors for sensitization in children related to farming and anthroposophic lifestyle) study group: Göran Pershagen, Tobias Alfvén, Johan Alm, Anna Bergström, Lars Engstrand, Helen Flöistrup, Marianne van Hage, Niclas Håkansson, Gunnar Lilja, Fredrik Nyberg, Annika Scheynius, Helena Svensson, Jackie Swartz, Magnus Wickman (Sweden); Charlotte Braun-Fahrländer, Marco Waser, Felix Sennhauser, Roger Lauener, Johannes Wildhaber, Alex Möller (Switzerland); Bert Brunekreef, Dieneke Schram-Bijkerk, Gert Doekes, Mirian Boeve, Jeroen Douwes, Machteld Huber, Mirjam Matze (the Netherlands); Erika von Mutius, Marcus Benz, Jörg Budde, Markus Ege (Germany); and Josef Riedler, Waltraud Eder, Ellen Üblagger, Gertraud Weiss, Mynda Schreuer (Austria), Karin Michels (USA).
Bacterial and fungal agents in house dust and wheeze in children: the PARSIFAL study
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1272–1278, October 2005
How to Cite
Schram-Bijkerk, D., Doekes, G., Douwes, J., Boeve, M., Riedler, J., Üblagger, E., von Mutius, E., Benz, M. R., Pershagen, G., van Hage, M., Scheynius, A., Braun-Fahrländer, C., Waser, M., Brunekreef, B. and on behalf of the PARSIFAL study group (2005), Bacterial and fungal agents in house dust and wheeze in children: the PARSIFAL study. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 1272–1278. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02339.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Submitted 24 February 2005; revised 28 June 2005; accepted 8 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!