Exposure of the fetus and infant to hens' egg ovalbumin via the placenta and breast milk in relation to maternal intake of dietary egg
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1318–1326, October 2005
How to Cite
Vance, G. H. S., Lewis, S. A., Grimshaw, K. E. C., Wood, P. J., Briggs, R. A., Thornton, C. A. and Warner, J. O. (2005), Exposure of the fetus and infant to hens' egg ovalbumin via the placenta and breast milk in relation to maternal intake of dietary egg. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 1318–1326. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02346.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Submitted 12 October 2005; revised 7 July 2005; accepted 26 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.