Wheezing, asthma, hayfever, and atopic eczema in childhood following exposure to tobacco smoke in fetal life
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1550–1556, December 2005
How to Cite
Magnusson, L. L., Olesen, A. B., Wennborg, H. and Olsen, J. (2005), Wheezing, asthma, hayfever, and atopic eczema in childhood following exposure to tobacco smoke in fetal life. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 1550–1556. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02374.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2005
- Submitted 3 May 2005; revised 19 August 2005; accepted 13 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.