Identification of strong interleukin-10 inducing lactic acid bacteria which down-regulate T helper type 2 cytokines
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1481–1489, November 2005
How to Cite
Niers, L. E. M., Timmerman, H. M., Rijkers, G. T., van Bleek, G. M., van Uden, N. O. P., Knol, E. F., Kapsenberg, M. L., Kimpen, J. L. L. and Hoekstra, M. O. (2005), Identification of strong interleukin-10 inducing lactic acid bacteria which down-regulate T helper type 2 cytokines. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 1481–1489. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02375.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Submitted 7 April 2005; revised 21 July 2005; accepted 1 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.