The predictive value of the skin prick test weal size for the outcome of oral food challenges
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 1220–1226, September 2005
How to Cite
Verstege, A., Mehl, A., Rolinck-Werninghaus, C., Staden, U., Nocon, M., Beyer, K. and Niggemann, B. (2005), The predictive value of the skin prick test weal size for the outcome of oral food challenges. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 35: 1220–1226. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.2324.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2005
- Submitted 5 April 2005, revised 12 June 2005, accepted 11 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.