A sensitive monoclonal antibody-based enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay to quantify Parietaria judaica major allergens, Par j 1 and Par j 2
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 87–93, January 2006
How to Cite
Arilla, M. C., González-Rioja, R., Ibarrola, I., Mir, A., Monteseirín, J., Conde, J., Martínez, A. and Asturias, J. A. (2006), A sensitive monoclonal antibody-based enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay to quantify Parietaria judaica major allergens, Par j 1 and Par j 2. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 87–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02406.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Submitted 4 May 2005; revised 2 September 2005; accepted 13 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.