Recurrent childhood upper respiratory tract infections do not reduce the risk of adult atopic disease
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 198–203, February 2006
How to Cite
Balemans, W. A. F., Rovers, M. M., Schilder, A. G. M., Sanders, E. A. M., Kimpen, J. L. L., Zielhuis, G. A. and van der Ent, C. K. (2006), Recurrent childhood upper respiratory tract infections do not reduce the risk of adult atopic disease. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 198–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02423.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Submitted 26 April 2005; revised 19 August 2005; accepted 4 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!