SAPALDIA Team:Senior scientific team: Ph. Leuenberger (p) co-dir and U. Ackermann-Liebrich (e) co-dir J.C. Barthélémy (c), W. Berger (g), R. Bettschart (p), A. Bircher (a), K. Blaser (a), G. Bolognini (p), O. Brändli (p), M. Brutsche (p), L. Burdet (p), S. H. Downs (e/s), M. Frey (p), J. M. Gaspoz (c), M. W. Gerbase (p), D. Gold (e/c/p), W. Karrer (p), R. Keller (p), B. Knöpfli (p), N. Künzli (e/exp), A. Morabia (e), U. Neu (exp), L. Nicod (p), A. P. Perruchoud (p), M. Pons (p), N. M. Probst Hensch (e/g), Th. Rochat (p), E. Russi (p), C. Schindler (s), P. Schmid-Grendelmeyer (a), J. Schwartz (e), F. Schwarz (p), P. Straehl (exp), J. M. Tschopp (p), A. von Eckardstein (cc), J. P. Zellweger (p), E. Zemp Stutz (e). Scientific team at coordinating center: L. Bayer-Oglesby (exp), S. H. Downs (e/s), D. Felber Dietrich (c), M. Imboden (g), D. Keidel (s), P. Städele-Kessler (s), M. W. Gerbase (p) (a) allergology, (c) cardiology, (cc) clinical chemistry, (e) epidemiology, (exp) exposure, (g) genetic and molecular biology, (m) meteorology, (p) pneumology, (s) statistics. Scientific team at local study sites: C. Burrus, D. Felber Dietrich, U. Egermann, M. W. Gerbase, R. Gimmi, A. Kick, N. Lutz, R Keller SAPALDIA Basel is part of the European Community Respiratory Health Survey.
The common G-allele of interleukin-18 single-nucleotide polymorphism is a genetic risk factor for atopic asthma. The SAPALDIA Cohort Study
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 211–218, February 2006
How to Cite
Imboden, M., Nicod, L., Nieters, A., Glaus, E., Matyas, G., Bircher, A. J., Ackermann-Liebrich, U., Berger, W., Probst-Hensch, N. M. and SAPALDIA Team (2006), The common G-allele of interleukin-18 single-nucleotide polymorphism is a genetic risk factor for atopic asthma. The SAPALDIA Cohort Study. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 211–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02424.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Submitted 2 July 05; revised 13 September 5; accepted 10 November 05
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.