Sensitization to Empynase®(pronase B) in exposed hospital personnel and identification of the Empynase® allergen
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 352–358, March 2006
How to Cite
Bahn, J.-W., Lee, J.-Y., Jang, S.-H., Kim, S.-H., Kim, H.-M. and Park, H.-S. (2006), Sensitization to Empynase®(pronase B) in exposed hospital personnel and identification of the Empynase® allergen. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 352–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02434.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Submitted 19 May 2005; revised 4 November 2005; accepted 22 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.