Mucin genes have different expression patterns in healthy and diseased upper airway mucosa
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 448–457, April 2006
How to Cite
Martínez-Antón, A., DeBolós, C., Garrido, M., Roca-Ferrer, J., Barranco, C., Alobid, I., Xaubet, A., Picado, C. and Mullol, J. (2006), Mucin genes have different expression patterns in healthy and diseased upper airway mucosa. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 448–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02451.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Submitted 4 August 2005; revised 28 October 2005; accepted 14 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.