The role of profilin and lipid transfer protein in strawberry allergy in the Mediterranean area
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 666–675, May 2006
How to Cite
Zuidmeer, L., Salentijn, E., Rivas, M. F., Mancebo, E. G., Asero, R., Matos, C. I., Pelgrom, K. T. B., Gilissen, L.J.W.J. and Van Ree, R. (2006), The role of profilin and lipid transfer protein in strawberry allergy in the Mediterranean area. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 666–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02453.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2006
- Submitted 12 August 2005; revised 29 November 2005; accepted 3 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.