Alginic acid has anti-anaphylactic effects and inhibits inflammatory cytokine expression via suppression of nuclear factor-κB activation
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 785–794, June 2006
How to Cite
Jeong, H.-J., Lee, S.-A., Moon, P.-D., Na, H.-J., Park, R.-K., Um, J.-Y., Kim, H.-M. and Hong, S.-H. (2006), Alginic acid has anti-anaphylactic effects and inhibits inflammatory cytokine expression via suppression of nuclear factor-κB activation. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 785–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02508.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Submitted 21 October 2005; revised 24 February 2006; accepted 27 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.