Airway hyper-responsiveness in allergic asthma in guinea-pigs is mediated by nerve growth factor via the induction of substance P: a potential role for trkA
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1192–1200, September 2006
How to Cite
De Vries, A., Engels, F., Henricks, P. A. J., Leusink-Muis, T., McGregor, G. P., Braun, A., Groneberg, D. A., Dessing, M. C., Nijkamp, F. P. and Fischer, A. (2006), Airway hyper-responsiveness in allergic asthma in guinea-pigs is mediated by nerve growth factor via the induction of substance P: a potential role for trkA. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 1192–1200. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02549.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2006
- Submitted 7 October 2005; revised 9 June 2006; accepted 21 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.