Association of interferon-γ and interferon regulatory factor 1 polymorphisms with asthma in a family-based association study in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1147–1152, September 2006
How to Cite
Wang, T.-N., Chu, Y.-T., Chen, W.-Y., Feng, W.-W., Shih, N.-H., Hsiang, C.-H. and Ko, Y.-C. (2006), Association of interferon-γ and interferon regulatory factor 1 polymorphisms with asthma in a family-based association study in Taiwan. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 1147–1152. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02551.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2006
- Submitted 8 November 2005; revised 22 May 2006; accepted 21 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.