Synergistic effects of fluticasone propionate and salmeterol on inhibiting rhinovirus-induced epithelial production of remodelling-associated growth factors
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1268–1273, October 2006
How to Cite
Volonaki, E., Psarras, S., Xepapadaki, P., Psomali, D., Gourgiotis, D. and Papadopoulos, N. G. (2006), Synergistic effects of fluticasone propionate and salmeterol on inhibiting rhinovirus-induced epithelial production of remodelling-associated growth factors. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 1268–1273. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02566.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
- Submitted 15 February 2006; revised 12 July 2006; accepted 2 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.