Probiotics in the treatment of Japanese cedar pollinosis: a double-blind placebo-controlled trial
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1425–1435, November 2006
How to Cite
Xiao, J.-Z., Kondo, S., Yanagisawa, N., Takahashi, N., Odamaki, T., Iwabuchi, N., Miyaji, K., Iwatsuki, K., Togashi, H., Enomoto, K. and Enomoto, T. (2006), Probiotics in the treatment of Japanese cedar pollinosis: a double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 1425–1435. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02575.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
- Submitted 31 March 2006; revised 2 July 2006; accepted 14 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.